Attorney Profile: Neal S. Dobshinsky
- New York, 1975
- New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1975
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1975
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York, 1974 J.D.
Honors: Eric County Trial Lawyers' Award for Excellence in Trial Practice; Regional Winner, National Client Counseling Competition
- Long Island University, 1970 B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- American Arbitration Association, Arbitrator
- Civil Court of the City of New York, Arbitrator
Past Employment Positions
- Private Practice, 1975 - 1991
- Bell Atlantic (NYNEX), Counsel to the Legal Department Litigation Group, 1991 - 1998
Learn about the firm.
Learn about the attorney that will handle your case.
Learn about the services we offer.